posted by Andrew Ackerman, Violinist on October 20th, 2008
What kind of music do you prefer? Each instrument or grouping provides a different atmosphere:
- A string quartet of violins, viola and cello crafts a soothing symphony
- A string duo or string trio replicates the intimacy you feel on your cherished day
- The regal call of a trumpet hails your entrance and departure, adding an air of royalty
- The magnificent breadth of a pipe organ creates a rich, full character
- A harp’s heavenly plinking symbolizes the beating of angels’ wings
- A clean, clear acoustic classical guitar serenades you and your guests
- Simple piano provides a dynamic range of moods—from peaceful to sumptuous
- A solo violin typifies your passionate love story
- A cheery flute carries your joy throughout your guests
- A special vocalist adds distinction to your day as he or she performs your favorite love song or ballad; if you have talented friends, this is the best way to include them in your ceremony; it is special for both you and them.
No matter what kind of artists you prefer, hire live music; your individuality shines through with the type of music you choose.
Contact a music concierge today to help you choose the artists and music to satisfy your preference.